Terms and Conditions
Booking Conditions – Click Here for printable copy
Arrival and Departure
Arrival and departure days are usually on fridays but short breaks and out of season bookings can start on any day to suit you.
Your cottage will be ready to take over from 3pm onwards at the beginning of your holiday. Please do not arrive early as time is needed to thoroughly clean and check everything between lets.
For the same reason, please note that you should leave your cottage before 10am on departure day. All the cottages are thoroughly cleaned on changeover days. However, because only a limited time is available, we ask that you leave the cottage and its contents clean and tidy.
All damages and breakages are the responsibility of the Hirer and their cost shall be refunded on demand. However, minor damage or breakages will not normally be charged.
All cottages have full central heating which is fully inclusive.
Linen is provided but you will need to bring your own beach towels. Cot linen is also provided.
Visitors with Mobility Difficulties
Please ring if you have guests with mobility difficulties and we can advise individually.
One pet may only be taken by prior arrangement in the winter months. A charge of £20 cash is made per booking. You are requested not to allow pets to foul the area around the property and to make sure they do not use the furniture or bedding.
The maximum number of persons, as stated on the website should not be exceeded without permission. The owner reserves the right to refuse any booking from parties which may, in their opinion, be unsuitable for the property concerned. The Hirer is responsible for the property and is expected to take all responsible care of it. All utensils, etc must be cleaned and the property must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
If the Hirer is not entirely satisfied with the accommodation offered, they should contact the House and we will attempt to solve the problem.
1. A deposit of 20% (40% for July and August) is payable within seven days of a provisional booking being made. The balance is due three weeks before commencement of tenancy. If the balance of the total remains unpaid, the owner reserves the right to relet the property and the deposit payment will be forfeited.
2. Upon payment of the deposit and subject to the acceptance of the booking, the applicant becomes liable for the balance of the rent for the full period of the letting.
3. A full refund will be made for cancellations made within 48 hrs of a booking if the check-in date is at least two months away. A 50% refund for cancellations made at least 28 days before check-in.
No refunds for cancellations made within 21 days of check-in.
4. Under no circumstances shall the maximum accommodation indicated for a cottage be exceeded without prior permission.
5. Tenants are liable to pay for any breakages or damage at replacement value.
6. Before tenants arrival, the cottage will have been thoroughly cleaned. Tenants are requested to leave the cottage as far as possible in the condition that they would like to find it eg all crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils, cooker, refrigerator, baths and sinks in a clean condition and furniture in its proper place. The Owner reserves the right to make a charge for any tenant who leaves the cottage or equipment excessively dirty.
7. Pets are permitted at an extra cost of £20 per pet and by prior arrangement only.
8. Gotten Manor shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expenses, accidental injury or inconvenience whether to persons or property which the applicant or any other person may suffer or sustain arising out of or in respect of any letting.
9. Gotten Manor gives all information and makes all statements in good faith and uses its best endeavours to check, so far as it is reasonably able, all information given to the applicant. Gotten Manor shall not, however, in any event, be liable for any damage or loss resulting from information given or statements made whether made orally or in writing.
10. The property owner or her representative shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time during any holiday let.
11. If you have a complaint during your stay, please come over to the house immediately. No complaint can be considered after your departure from the cottages.